Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello Blogging World!

My name is Sister Erin Tescher. I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Washington DC South mission, which covers pretty much all of Northern Virginia.

A little bit about me: I am from Southern Idaho and Eastern Montana. I love the outdoors. My two seasons are snowboarding season and longboarding season. I like to camp, fish, hunt, hike, white-water raft, and anything else you can do in the wilderness.

Missionaries are full time, unpaid representatives for Jesus Christ. Our purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive His restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His atonement; repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.

If you have any questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) please feel free to ask! You can add me as a friend on Facebook (www.facebook.com/erin.tescher) or email me at  erin.tescher@myldsmail.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment